Mild side effects of Jack3d
Mild Jack3d side effects include:
- allergic reactions on your skin
Jack3d Severe side effects
Severe Jack3d side effects include heart attack, seizure, liver failure, kidney failure, heart palpitations or loss of consciousness. Unfortunately, there were a lot of situations in which this supplement caused sudden death.
The most disturbing ingredient of Jack3d, DMAA can cause hyperthermia, seizures, irregular heartbeats, stroke, heart attack, kidney damage or kidney failure, liver damage or liver failure, psychiatric adverse effects, headache, nausea, lightheadedness or hypertension.
Caffeine may cause restlessness, nervousness, insomnia, disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract, flushed face, frequent urination, tachycardia or fast heartbeats.
What is Jack3d used for?
Jack3d is included in the category of pre-workout supplements that became highly popular after its appearance on the market. Bodybuilders love this supplement as it’s considered to enhance your energy, help you focus andhelp with your weight loss effectively. This supplement includes the following ingredients which are stimulants:
- Arginine-Alpha Ketoglutarate;
- Creatine Monohydrate;
- Beta Alanine (a safe supplement);
- Caffeine (the major stimulant of Jack3d);
- DMAA, also called 1.3 Dimethylhexanamine (the unique component of Jack3d that offers energy and focus);
- Schizandrol A;
- Geranium oil;
Any of these ingredients may lead to side effects that differ from person to person. However, it is considered that the most disturbing side effects are caused by DMAA. Not everyone experiences the same adverse effects of this supplement. One may encounter several Jack3d adverse effects while others users may experience side effects that are something totally different. Therefore, Jack3d adverse effects depend on the user’s organism and tolerance.
Jack3d Interactions and Risks
- You have any serious medical conditions, especially hypertension, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, any heart disorder, liver disease, thyroid disorder, seizure, diabetes or any psychiatric disease.
- You are a regular caffeine and alcohol consumer. Both are recommended to avoid while using Jack3d as these are both forbidden to mix with this supplement.
- You have diabetes. You should be very careful with Jack3d usage in this case because this supplement contains a low level of Arginine-Alpha Ketoglutarate and this ingredient may cause gastrointestinal problems in diabetic patients.
- You don’t tolerate Beta Alanine. This is an ingredient in Jack3d that may lead to tingling sensations on the skin.
- You are planning to use it for long-term. You are not allowed to take this supplement more than 5 to 7 consecutive days and more than 3 times in 24 hours.
- You are using other substances. You are not allowed to combine any of the substances and supplements with Jack3d because this combination leads to a fatal overdose and toxicity.
Jack3d and pregnancy
There were countless death cases reported due to Jack3d usage. Because this supplement is considered to be extremely dangerous for the infant but for the pregnant mother as well, you are not allowed to use it, if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. This supplement is not really for use of pregnant women.
Jack3d and breastfeeding
Jack3d can pass into breast milk and it’s also expected to harm the nursing baby. It’s prohibited to start using this supplement during breastfeeding. Jack3d is not for use of mothers who are nursing their babies.